Frame Builder V1_8 Release

Official Announcements from Liquid Gravity Productions.
admin
Site Admin

Frame Builder V1_8 Release

Post by admin » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:00 am

Frame Builder V1_8 Release by NateLiqGrav

Insert profiles into Alibre Design from the user's library of profiles. Build frames, miter, trim, and extend profiles!

This software now requires purchase of a Serial Number or Trial Serial Number to use. Please contact me at nateliquidgravity@gmail.com for sales. See below for Trial Serial Number.

Updates/Fixes:
  • Added support for running on Alibre Design v25 SP1.
  • Corrected language from "Margin Of Error" to " Intersection Tolerance"

Requirements:
Frame Builder Version 1.8 Release now only works on Alibre Design V24 (Builds 24033, 24043) and Alibre Design V24 (Build 25033, 25037)
It also requires Alibre Script Build 343543 or newer.
Alibre Design and Alibre Script are © 2022 Alibre, LLC

Copyright/License:
This software now requires purchase of a Serial Number or Trial Serial Number to use. Please contact me at nateliquidgravity@gmail.com for sales. See below for Trial Serial Number.
Frame Builder V1_8 © 2022 NateLiqGrav
All rights reserved except as noted:
You may use Frame Builder V1_8 for personal use or commercial use.
I claim no ownership of the part files created by using the tool.

Instructions:
Download and run the "Frame Builder V1_8 Installer.exe" and progress through the setup to install into the Alibre Script Library folder.
Next (optionally) download and extract everything from the "Example Profile Library.zip" file where you want to keep the Profiles.
Then Launch Alibre Script in an Alibre Design Assembly and click on "Frame Builder V1_8 Release [Protected]" in the Alibre Script explorer folder "Frame Builder" to run it.
Check out the rest of the setup instructions by reading the help file by clicking the button "Help Info".
Please read all the help file included before asking any questions - but don't hesitate to ask if something isn't working as expected.

Downloads: Frame Builder V1_8 Installer.exe was removed. Check for newer versions.
Frame Builder V1_8 Installer.exe had been Downloaded 77 times
Example Profile Library.zip
Special Thanks to Lew Merrick for these sample AISC profiles.

Trial Serial Number:
A Trial Version can be activated which will only allow creation of 5 parts at a time. After those 5 parts are created you will need to close and restart Frame Builder. I may at any time disable the Trial Serial Number from working. The Serial Number for the Trial Version is: TRIAL-TRIAL-TRIAL-TRIAL