Frame Builder V1_4 Release by NateLiqGrav
Insert profiles into Alibre Design from the user's library of profiles. Build frames, miter, trim, and extend profiles!
- Now works with Alibre Design V23 Build 23055.
- Now remembers last positions of Main, Create, Rotate, and Settings GUIs.
- Now remembers previous selections of dropdown boxes on Create GUI.
- Now focuses on the custom entity selection boxes when using Clear All or Remove Selected from its right click menu.
- Fixed a bug with profile and cope sketches becoming combined when members were created by length.
- Fixed a bug with mirroring members after creation not working for cope sketches.
Alibre Design V21 (Build 21033 or 21034) or Alibre Design V22 (Build 22044, 22051, 22053, or 22061), or Alibre Design V23 (Build 23050, or 23050)
Alibre Script Build 342398 or newer.
Alibre Design and Alibre Script are © 2021 Alibre, LLC
Frame Builder V1_4 © 2021 NateLiqGrav
All rights reserved except as noted:
You may use Frame Builder V1_4 free of charge for personal use or commercial use - but this may change in the next version.
I claim no ownership of the part files created by using the tool.
Download and extract everything from the "Frame Builder V1_4 Release.zip" file into the Alibre Script Library folder.
Next (optionally) download and extract everything from the "Example Profile Library.zip" file where you want to keep the Profiles.
Then Launch Alibre Script in an Alibre Design Assembly and click on "Frame Builder V1_4 Release [Protected]" in the Alibre Script explorer to run it.
Check out the rest of the setup instructions by reading the help file by clicking the button "Help Info".
Please read all the help file included before asking any questions - but don't hesitate to ask if something isn't working as expected.
Downloads: Example Profile Library.zip
Special Thanks to Lew Merrick for these sample AISC profiles.